Welcome to February 2020! This list was very delayed (I apologize) and not all of these books will have live tweet reviews. That said, you can expect a continuation of the Author Interview Series.
The February 2020 Books Are:
Schedule Update (March 19 2020):
Working on posting reviews until I am back on track. Due to a death in the family as well as illness there have been some delays. Ideal schedule:
Mondays – Story Updates/Announcements
Wednesdays – Reviews
Fridays – Author Interviews
That’s the goal!
If you are interested in submitting your book for future review, I am currently booked through end of July 2020 and am currently looking for books starting with August 2020. Check out the schedule of themed/open-themed months here. Due to this backlog, the calls on Twitter have been temporarily discontinued until further notice.
Requirements for submission:
- Print Edition Must Be Available (preferably paperback)
- Under $20 (USD) – I buy your book like everyone else!
- Not Erotica or “The Serbian Film” Level Gore/Sex/Violence – for more details check here.
You can send me an e-mail with the subject line: Only a Hippopotamus Will Do (e-mails not including this subject will be ignored)
In this e-mail include:
- a link to where I can purchase your book.
- a brief introduction to yourself
- a link to your Twitter and/or personal website (if applicable).
IF you are interested in sending me a copy of your book, please send me an e-mail with the subject line: The Buffalo Seem Fine to Me