Lo Potter grew up on the Chesapeake Bay in Virginia. They received their BSc from Mary Baldwin Women’s College in Staunton, Virginia and their MS from Chatham University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. They currently work under contract as a copyeditor, copywriter, and webmaster for the science and sustainability of Alaska Fisheries.
Professional Web Publications:
- Coffee House Writers
- Waking Up – an 8 part serial fiction
- The Disappearance of Lula Mae Darling
- The Death Of A Small Town Generation
- Our Dearly Departed
- Kaleidoscope – Creative James Media
- Phantoms – Creative James Media
- Happily Ever Never – Creative James Media
- “Strychnine” – The Poison Cast
Literary Magazine Publications:
- “l’appel du vide” – after alexei.
- “A Last Visitation“ – after alexei.
- Straight On Til Morning, March 2022, Lost Boys Press
- L’identité Politique – bilingual poetry chapbook on aspects of identity in relation to systems of authority (email for pdf – 1st Edition out of print)
Web Poetry Publications:
- Shamsa – Medium
- Insomnia of an Ecologist – Medium
- Stolen – Coffee House Writers
- A Hundred Different Skies – Coffee House Writers
- Arahura – Coffee House Writers
- Alexithymia in 2020 – Stigma Fighters
Upcoming Poetry Publications:
- “Celestial Navigation” – poetry chapbook on aspects of family legacy, spirituality, and the story of a cross-country road trip
- “Vi” – a poetry book in Esperanto
Upcoming Written Works:
- “Little Earthquakes In The Sea” – the biography of geophysicist Joseph W. Berg Jr.
- “Theorem Incomplete” – a novel about mathematics, love, objective proof and the end of the internet as we know it.
- “My American State” – curensea.com (no longer available)
- Portfolio hosted by Creatively
What People Say
On the poem “A Lesson Never Learned”:
“Intense. Driven.”Kevin Fontan