From October through December, 2020, I will be making room for 1-2 guest posts per week. These guest posts will be of the following theme:
Critiques of Best Sellers & Famous Historic Authors
These critiques can be silly, serious, sassy, analytical, historical context focused, and, most importantly, entirely up to the choosing of the individual writing it. Each of these posts is a chance for readers to connect with a new and different author or book reviewer’s blog. They should be a minimum of 500 words and of high quality.
They cannot be: excessively rude, hateful, threatening violence, or anything that crosses over the line away from comedy into areas that make this not fun for readers or the person running this website (me).The Fine Print On Who I Can Ship To: Unfortunately, due to current situations, this is limited to addresses within the United States. I’m sorry 😦 As global conditions improve I hope to offer more opportunities that are inclusive of other countries.
To participate, please follow all instructions. Any emails not following instructions will be deleted.
- Select a book from this list – I will keep it updated as books are no longer available.
- Send me an email with the book title in the subject line.
- In the body of the email provide the following:
- A U.S. shipping address
- A link to your website and social media
- A brief description of your approach – it’s 100% okay if this changes once you have read the book.
Once a critique draft is completed, I will work with individuals on necessary edits for quality control.
In the interest of fairness, those that cannot participate are:
- Non-US authors and bloggers (unless you arrange the remaining shipping from a US destination)
- Authors I have previously featured or reviewed (if your book is currently in my TBR, you are absolutely welcome!)
- Authors and bloggers that have previously provided guest posts
- My personal, real life friends and family (though friends of friends and acquaintances are fine)
- Clients of my writing services (I love you, but I can’t show preference)
I will ship out all book requests by 15 August, 2020 in the order they are received. I am paying shipping.